Our Patient-Focused Approach
We designed our dental practice with an emphasis on you. We care about providing the utmost in three areas:
Our goal is to help you keep your teeth and mouth healthy, free of disease and decay, having it last a very long time and making it look spectacular!
We do this by:
Good health is no accident and we are committed to helping you improve it.
- Using the most up-to-date techniques and facilities to ensure that your experience is pain-free, efficient and pleasant.
- Maximizing each staff member's talents and abilities by working together as a team.
Does visiting the dentist make you uncomfortable? You're not alone. It’s okay, we expect that once in a while, so we understand. We'll always do our best to make everything a pleasant experience.
- We run on time as much as possible, so you are seen on time and can go about the rest of your day without running late
- Convenient Location. Easy access clinic near major streets and accessible by car and public transport.
- Convenient Office Hours that include evenings, Saturdays and accommodation for emergency visits.
- Ample Parking so you have no stress looking for a spot.
- Tailored treatments as needed for different patient needs from seniors to children
- Safe and clean facilities. We respect and exceed all dental clinic hygiene, sterilisation and disinfection standards.
- Kids play area with toys and video games to entertain them and make them feel comfortable.
- Soothing little add-ons such as headphones with relaxing music, massaging dental chairs, blankets, neck pillows, aromatherapy.
- Coffee and tea, if you desire
Yes, everyone talks about the great service they give. How are we different?
We walk our talk.
- We greet you warmly when you arrive.
- We know you by name and treat you with respect.
- We are caregivers. We listen to your wants and will always make time to answer all your questions.
- We'll provide skilled, exceptional treatment with sincere, from-the-heart service that exceeds your expectations.
- We are always available to help you -- or anyone! -- should an emergency situation arise.
Of course there are the little things we do that our patients rave about. Over the course of the years we have...
- Driven stranded patients home
- Hung out with them past opening hours while their ride arrived
- Babysat children while patients are being treated. She was stuck for babysitting at the last minute.
- Pulled out Nintendo for overexcited kids and decided to leave it in the Kids Area permanently.
- Even called them on their birthday just to wish them the best!
Want to know more? Learn about the awesome and accomplished dentists that serve you.
Is our clinic approach something you approve? Let us know! Give us a call and give us a try.
Call us to schedule your appointment at (450) 627-2658
Health, Comfort, Service.
At Centre Dentaire Laval-Ouest our patients choose us because ‘ We like to take care of You”